Joining NJAMT is a great way to stay connected in the field. Check out the great benefits you receive as a member:
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- If you join by March 15th, you can attend the NJAMT annual workshop for FREE to earn between 3 and 6 credits
- Student members typically attend NJAMT events for free
- Additional discounted continuing education opportunities may be available
- NJAMT offers you a chance to connect with other music therapists in your area and around the state
- Opportunities for supervision and peer supervision
- Monthly newsletter provides information about what is happening within the music therapy community
- Find a Music Therapist section on our website provides free advertising for those in Private Practice.
- NJAMT is a resource through the website and through interpersonal connections
Interested in Becoming a Member?
PLEASE NOTE: The NJAMT membership year is January 1st to December 31st. See type of Membership for dues fees. OF SPECIAL NOTE: NJAMT welcomes members at any time; but in order for professionals to participate in the annual NJAMT workshop for FREE, you must join by March 15th.