New Jersey Association for Music Therapy 2021 Membership Form
We have exciting news as we seek to include as many New Jersey music therapists, students, and neighboring colleagues, near and far, in our membership! NJAMT has a mission and a vision to connect with you, and we are honored to offer a complimentary (free!) membership to those who register with us for the year of 2021.
Professional and student membership benefits include:
- Free CMTE workshop admission (for those registered by March 15, 2021)
- Website portal access including job opportunities and the membership directory
- Invitations to peer support meetings
- Opportunities to serve
- Eligibility to apply for financial support grants for your music therapy practice if you reside or work in New Jersey
- Being connected to a growing and thriving music therapy community
Once again, in the interest of equity, inclusion, and connecting, NJAMT membership for 2021 is free! If you choose to donate to NJAMT, you will receive information on our Donor giving site after you submit your registration and in a separate email.
PLEASE NOTE: The NJAMT membership year is January 1st to December 31st.
Click on our printable PDF form to submit your membership by mail. If you would like to make a donation by check (100% tax deductible for all individual categories) you may make the check payable to “NJAMT”. A reminder that membership is complimentary for 2021. Kindly email NJAMTtreasurer@gmail.com for physical mailing address.
Find your district information here: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/municipalities.asp.